Collection of commercial proposals for providing printing servicesAdmin 23/02/2021 74 Site News / Vacancies
Within the framework of the project “Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance” (SURGe) it is planned within the initiative on education quality assurance to print the “Alphabet for school principal” devoted to the development of the internal system of quality assurance in schools.
This announcement is an invitation to participate in the selection of commercial proposals for the provision of printing services.
- Cover (cardboard folder (self-binder), printing 4 + 4, glossy lamination, white bookend).
- Block (280 A4 pages, 4 + 4 printing, 90 density paper, glossy lamination).
- Dividers in the block (7 sheets approximately RA4 format, 4 + 4 printing, density 250, glossy lamination).
Commercial proposals are accepted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until March 5, 2021.
The subject of the e-mail must be specified: "Commercial proposal_printing".
List of documents for application:
1. Information about the supplier and samples of previous works / portfolio;
2. Information on the cost of printing “Alphabet for school principal” with proposals for circulations of 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 and 4000 copies and indicating the deadlines in the form of a commercial proposal. The indicated cost should include the puting of printed materials in a folder and delivery to Kyiv.
3. Copies of registration documents (extract on state registration, certificate of taxpayer, other documents if available).
● professional experience in the field of printing services;
● experience of providing such services to Ukrainian non-profit organizations or international non-governmental organizations will be an advantage;
● cost of services.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.