Collection of commercial proposals for development of an informational resourceirynam 06/10/2020 665 Vacancies
Collection of commercial proposals for development of an informational resource / landing page
In the framework of the project "Support to Government Reforms in Ukraine" (SURGe) it is planned to create an information resource / landing page on the topic of quality of school education and the two tools of the school quality assurance system - institutional audit and internal education quality assurance system.
Legal entities that specialize in the creation of such resources and have the necessary resoruces for the professional creation of content are invited to submit their commercial proposals for the creation of informational landing.
The purpose of creating such a resource is to convey in simple and accessible language what a quality school is, what its components are, and how the schools should evaluate the quality of educational activities. The information resource should be filled with text, graphics, and video materials.
The information resource is not intended as a full-fledged web-site with an extensive structure, but it should become a platform for posting communication materials as part of a communication campaign.
The structure of the resource envisages that under the umbrella of the topic of a quality school, two meaningful blocks should be revealed - the block “Institutional audit” and the block “Internal system of quality assurance in school”.
Expected term of serviceи provision: October - December 2020.
● video placement;
● placement of materials for download by users and the ability to view web pages (brochures, etc.);
● placement of infographics, pictures;
● built-in contact collection form;
● placement of FAQ with deployment of answers;
● adaptation for mobile devices;
● Ability for the SURGe team to access the admin panel for quick changes to the landing after the project is completed.
Commercial proposals are accepted by e-mail email@example.com on October 20, 2020 at 17:00.
The subject of the e-mail must be specified: "Commercial proposal for the development of landing".
List of documents from legal entities:
1. Information about the supplier and samples of previous works / portfolio;
2. Information on the cost of creating an information resource / landing with details of the cost of each stage of work (structure development, design, programming and layout, etc.) and project deadlines.
3. Copies of registration documents (documents state registration, certificate of taxpayer, other documents if available).
● professional experience in the field of creating online resources;
● experience of providing such services to Ukrainian non-profit organizations or international non-governmental organizations will be an advantage;
● cost of services.
Download pdf format from here:
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.