Creating an online course on quality assurance in school educationAdmin 30/09/2020 299 Vacancies
Within the framework of the project "Support to Government Reforms in Ukraine" (SURGe) together with the State Service for Education Quality of Ukraine it is planned to create an online course for school leaders (principals) "Steps to build an internal system of quality assurance in school education.
Legal entities that specialize in creating online courses and have the necessary logistics for professional content creation are invited to submit their commercial proposals.
The main goal of the online course: to stimulate development and implementation of internal quality assurance systems in schools; to provide methodological support to school principals and their deputies in this process. Target audiences: school principals, deputy school principals, experts.
Expected period of services provision for online course creation: October-December 2020.
The content for the online course will be fully provided by the SURGe experts and specialists of the State Service of Education Quality of Ukraine. Creation of video and accompanying materials shall be provided by the service provider. The structure of the online course includes 4 modules (15 topics).
- shooting 17-20 videos with lecturers (10 min). Several videos must contain excerpts from the interviews (field recordings);
- creation of visual content for each video (infographics, animation);
- providing interactive tools during filming (transparent board, etc.);
- creation of accompanying materials (lecture notes, case descriptions, sample documents);
- providing testing of participants (test after each module, the transition to the next only if the test is successful, return to unlearned topics in case of failure to take the test);
- placement, administration and support of the online course on the own platform of the service provider.
List of documents for submission from the legal entity:
- Information about the service provider (expert potential, experience in creating online courses).
- Commercial offer indicating the detailed budget, stages and timing for creating an online course.
- Copies of registration documents (information from the unified state register on state registration, taxpayer certificate / certificate, other permits, licenses and documents if available).
Commercial proposals are accepted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 17:00 on October 15, 2020.
The subject of the e-mail must be specified: "Commercial proposal for the creation of an online course."
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.